Thursday, October 20, 2016

Horrified Hillary

That Hillary Clinton is "horrified" by Donal Trump's reticence to accept the election results in a country where hundreds of venues submit suspect election results, where we accept that the black panthers can stand 20 feet from a ballot box, and where the Demoncrats put up an absolute FIT about hanging chads in Florida is hypocrisy at its finest.  In a recent Star Talk hosted by one of my favorites, Neil deGrasse Tyson, the participants discussed alternate universes as an accepted part of string theory.  It is my contention that our parallel realities are bumping up against one another on a regular basis during this election cycle and I have landed in the universe that should not exist.  I love you Neil, even though you are a little nuts about the climate change issue, but can we find a way to control this so that I live in the universe where Liberty is the accepted order?  I want to jump out of this universe and into that one, please.  Maybe we could work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment